Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Leg pits and Belly holes

Thomas is going to be something someday... not quite sure if he's headed in the direction of a spectacular scientist or a serial killer. He told me today in the bath he was washing his "belly hole." Yes, that's what he calls his belly button. And the space on the back of your legs, behind your knees? Those are leg pits, just like armpits. It's logical, but kinda creepy.

So, we have planted our first seeds of the season... by next weekend we should know if they took or if they were burned up in the freak April heatwave of '09. It was 96 here yesterday at 3pm. Cooler today... but still. By the beginning of next week we will be back in the 60's with a chance of rain. Ha. We will see. Oh, and those rumors of global warming? I think they might be true...

I had a dream the other night I built a very useful clothesline in the backyard. In my ongoing attempts at saving money I may just do it... I heard from my cousin Aurora that there is nothing nicer than a line dried towel... although I wonder about the crispy-ness (not crispness) of those...

1 comment:

Vadergirl said...

boys...strange, indeed.

My mom always used a clothes line. For everything, except nice shirts and pants. It saves money and your friend is right, there is nothing like the smell of line dried towels and sheets!