Thursday, October 2, 2008

The names have been changed...

I never thought, and I mean NEVER that I would be involved in the PTA, much less a party to such drama. Read from the bottom up... also, all the typos were actual typos. I didn't make those up. Seriously. I didn't.

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry to say this but I cannot take this anymore. It is so difficult to try to make deadlines to council and with everything that I do, I can't always be on top of my due dates allthough I think I do pretty good! Please do not rely on me to get things done! I cannot believe that this is the reaction I would get for just trying to do my job. If any of you feel that I am not doing my job as president and think you can do it better, then please be my guest because I am tired of getting my head bitten off for doing my job.
I am sorry to send this out to you like this but I have alot going on outside of PTA right now and I really do not need this!

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, DM wrote:
From: DM
Subject: RE: Directory
To: Jane Smith
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 3:45 PM
I don't know what you mean by, "I saw it yesterday." What did you see yesterday?

I know there is a deadline to get it out. I'm using the early bird deadline of Oct. 10th. But, I'm waiting for YOU to confirm or give me the PTA dates that are missing off of YOUR calendar that YOU e-mailed everyone. They are also the dates you said you would get.

I also need YOUR President's theme.

If YOU want it to go out incomplete, I'll send it out now. But, realize, it does not meet PTA requirements when missing the President's Theme.


--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Jane Smith wrote:
From: Jane Smith
Subject: RE: Directory
To: DM
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 2:41 PM

Just forget it, I just saw it yestarday. There is a deadline though and you need to get those dates or just put it out as is

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, DM wrote:
From: DM
Subject: RE: Directory
To: Jane Smith
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 9:32 PM
I wish you would have asked a few days ago instead of the last minute. Then, I would have pushed Mrs. **** when I met with her on Monday about the Math-a-thon. I gave her until Friday to give me some dates.

We don’t have a date to put TBA or tentative. Those usually indicate place, not date.

I don’t know when Blue Ribbon Week, Math-a-thon, STAR Challenge, AIA show, and Canned Food Drive is. I estimated when STAR Challenge, AIA show and Canned food Drive are from previous years. I’m also assuming that our Blue Ribbon Week is the same as Other Elementary. That’s the dates I put in.

I also don’t have a president’s theme.

I hate doing things at the last minute and haphazard like this. Please confirm these dates and your theme by Friday so I can print and distribute on time (for the Communicator).

I will have copies of what I have in the office tomorrow morning.

DM

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Smith
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:54 PM
To: DM
Subject: RE: Directory

Not tenative but TBA?

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, DM wrote:
From: DM
Subject: RE: Directory
To: Jane Smith
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 6:28 PM
When do you need this by? I’m still waiting for dates, you know Math-a-thon, Star Challenge, etc., from Mrs. ***. And, she’s changing her dates for Breakfast – now to be known as Coffee – with the Principal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Smith
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:13 PM
To: DM
Subject: Directory

Is the unit Directory finished? I need two copies and the paperwork, if you have'nt finished, maybe I could turn in the "rouph darfts"?
Jane

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That Jane sounds like a passive-aggressive beeyotch! Her kids are probably just like her....

oh, by the way, what does Wayne say about the whole Thomas-self-esteem thing?