Thursday, June 12, 2008

After that boring mess...

I love these lists, all of those ones that ask things like favorite food and last movie you saw and last book you read and song that sticks in your head... so here's one I found that just amused me. It's called the Friday Fill-in, and I am doing it in anticipation of Friday! Yay!

1. Get a PhD is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "snakes, why'd it have to be snakes..."
3. Glee and Thomas inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best composted.
5. A new house, it was not painted right, it had weird carvings around the door jambs that were supposed to be antique and were German, and it was starting to turn to night (a bad sign in my dreams) was the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is after dinner as a "dessert."

No comments: