Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Movie Meme

I can't remember why these are called memes, but here you go anyway...

1. One movie that made you laugh: Napolean Dynamite, hands down. I don't usually like comedy that much, but I could just so relate to that one for some reason (geek)...
2. One movie that made you cry: I don't think there has been a whole movie that did it to me, but lots of pieces of movies have. It didn't used to be this way, but now when kids are hurt, or their parents die, that gets me everytime.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Wizard of Oz, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and The Apple Dumpling Gang. Oh, and Xanadu (well, I think I was a tween then) and Clash of the Titans, really I could go on... besides the obvious of Star Wars, Empire, Jedi, Raiders.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: Excalibur
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Beastmaster
6. One movie you hated: Megaforce (I walked out).
7. One movie that scared you: still looking for it...
8. One movie that bored you: countless, but Battleship Potemkin is pretty close to the top of the list...
9. One movie that made you happy: My Big Fat Greek Wedding (saw it again the other night and it is just what you hope it will be, including one big happy ending).
10. One movie that made you miserable: Midnight showing of Wizards (I was soooo tired) and Pink Flamingos, just gross.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: never, bring them all on...
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Indiana Jones, even now.
13. The last movie you saw: Kung-Fu Panda
14. The next movie you hope to see: The Happening

No comments: